Why get Certified?
Certification provides objective verification of your skills and demonstrates that you have achieved a recognised standard. Certification offers the following benefits:
- Provides proof of your skills
- Demonstrates competency to potential or current employers
- Defines the skills and knowledge that you need and measures the training quality
- Increases your confidence through achievement of a recognised standard
ICDL is the international standard in end-user computer skills. It is a high-quality, internationally recognised certification designed, validated, and approved by academic and international experts from around the world.
ICDL/ ECDL Foundation has successfully delivered certification programmes to over 10 million people throughout 148 countries and in 41 languages.
ICDL GCC Foundation's certifications are:
- Internationally recognised
- Implemented according to strict quality assurance standards
- Suitable for all skills levels - view our range of certification programmes
- Up-to-date, relevant, and meaningful - are in line with market needs and technological advancements
- Vendor neutral
- Supported by a range of training options and materials